How to use the Virtual Writing Tutor properly
How to use the Virtual Writing Tutor properly
Introduction
Welcome, my name is Megane. For those of you who don’t know about me, I am currently a second year student at Ahuntsic College and I'm studying in an Accountant and Management Technology program, so I could become a Certified Public Accountant. Basically we learn how to manage a budget, how to do some companies tax. You may think this job it's only about numbers, but you are wrong. This job is also about knowing what to prioritized, about what to suggest to our client related to their type of companies. In fact, it's also knowing how to manage a company.
The Problem
Today I will show you how to use the Virtual Writing Tutor, because it can always be useful to help while we write some mails without doing any grammar mistake. As an accountant, we are constantly doing some office work either we count the invoices or we write some emails to our colleagues to communicate about the balance statement, the balance sheet or simply other management stuff. It can also be useful for when we're not sure how to write a word related to the field of study.
The Quest
First of all, you will need to open your browser ans in the top of the page you will enter the following URL on the address bar virtualwritintutor.com like this, and then you will click the enter button on your keyboard. The page will open just like that. In the top left corner of the screen, you will see the logo of the page and in the top right corner of the page you will see the share icons, so you can share with your friends. I'm sure that they could find that site useful too. A little bit lower there is the navigation menu, if you don't know the pronunciation of a word you can write the word in the text area in the middle of the screen and click on that speaker icons on the right.
The Solution
For my field of study, I can write my mails in here to be sure that I don't do any grammar mistake to be able to be as professional as possible. Let's try something together : "Assets are resources with economic value" so we can click on the button check grammar. It will show us our mistake. So here we see the feedback section, they show us that I have six words, one paragraph, one error, and the density of error is 17%. So here I made a mistake, and they even suggest what type of word it could be, what word it could be. So there is the word "with". And we can also check the vocabulary, like what type of words I used.
The Conclusion
So, that's how we use the Virtual Writing Tutor, it could also help you in your field of study. I hope you enjoyed, and you can also subscribe to my Chanel if you want to learn more!
**************************************************************
Statistics
Word count: 497
Total MP3 length: 02:48
Target structure count: 11
Error count: 1
Error density: 1%
Comments
Post a Comment